Betting & Gaming
Community Manager – Dream Team (Freelance)
**Working hours are evenings from Thursday-Sunday**
Where do I work?
News UK – Betting and Gaming
Who’s my manager?
Senior Social Media Manager – Dream Team
What’s my personal contribution?
With guidance from Senior Social Media Manager, implement plans to grow audiences across all social media channels and drive traffic to Dream Team. To deliver content to a standard of excellence and in-line with Dream Team’s unique tone of voice. To analyse, report and make recommendations to help inform the overall social media strategy. To be a key contact for internal teams, distributing content, implementing plans and managing relationships.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To grow social audiences across Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Instagram and Podcasts
- To implement and optimise all the traffic driving output from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- To monitor, analyse and react to live social analytics
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly reports on performance
- To deliver platform specific content and publishing plans
- To distribute commercial content across relevant social platforms
- To work with the video and editorial teams to ensure all the social content is high quality and in line with the Dream Team tone of voice
- To implement publishing plans for contributors and influencers
- Play a role in brand innovation, presenting ideas on how we develop and deliver Dream Team
- To analyse market trends and competitors and make recommendation to help shape the Dream Team social strategy
Useful knowledge, skills and experience
- Knowledge of social media, both in publishing and strategy
- Preferably an experience of working in sport or football
- A passion for football
- A desire to innovate
- Good communication skills, including presentational ability
- Calm and confident
- Professionally dedicated
- Well organised
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world’s most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.